7.28.2011

DED.

This little Shel Silverstein knock-off has taken the death of my computer very hard. Don't worry - my computer will be back again someday (just like frosty), but the power cord I need is in the mail. This means that I will probably be getting it in the next month or so.
Ironically, I've gotten a lot of things done without my own computer to dawdle on. I've gotten some good job prospects, painted, repaired everything on my fixit list for the apartment, built a Sphinx with in a sand castle contest, and became the activities coordinator for my ward. huh. Maybe I'll make it permanent.
Peace

2 comments:

Becky Dayton said...

Yay for apartment fix its! :) I'm glad you had time to paint. Can't wait to see it!

Becky Dayton said...

Also your activities coordinator!!! If this was facebook then I would like that.