4.24.2010

Schooool's in for the Summer! duh duh diggida diggida duh....

No, the comic strip has nothing whatsoever to do with what I'm going to say today - Wondermark is just cool. The end.

The weather in Rexburg has been be-yoo-ti-full. I'm a fan. Plus I'm loving all my classes thus far - I'm taking :
-Vocal methods
-Enviromental biology
-Music history and literature
-Chamber woodwinds

It is a little weird this semester though because the teacher that was going to be doing flute this semester moved a week before... . so we don't have a teacher. So myself and two others are doing it. wee...? Naw, it's fun in it's own way, but I hope that the Music Dep. can find someone soon. Meanwhile we're just working together until this works out. If we all suck it up and be self-motivated this could be a really good semester for all of us.


sorry... one more. tee hee!!


Hey, macarena!

1 comment:

Curt and Valerie said...

Wow Danielle,
You are going blog wild on us. Way to keep updating your blog, you have inspired me. Your Mom